Finding a part time job is often an integral part of the college experience.
- Determine your goals behind getting a part time job. Is your main priority making some extra cash? Are you looking to build skills? If skill development is your main focus we recommend you explore opportunities for experiential learning across NYU.
- Search Handshake for an On Campus Job. Departments across campus are constantly seeking undergraduate and graduate students in assisting with their office operations. Check out “How to Find Part-Time Jobs for College Students on Handshake” for some useful tips in managing your search.
- Consider these resources for finding paid part time jobs off campus:
- WayUp: Jobs and Internships for College Students
- QuadJobs: Jobs for College students
- NYU Work Life Google Group: Closed community for NYU faculty, staff, and students to connect around elder and child care needs
- Parker Dewey: Search microinternships, 5-40 hour paid projects that can be done remotely (International students must talk to OGS)
- Ryan Robinson: 80 Best Freelance Jobs Websites to Get Remote Freelance Work (Fast) in 2021
- Meet with a Career Coach by scheduling an appointment on Handshake. Coaches can help you create a job search strategy and review your application materials so you are ready to go!