The NYU Wasserman Center is open and available to support you in your job or internship search during this uncertain time. Find a list of helpful articles and resources below, and check back often as new content will be added weekly. Schedule a virtual career coaching appointment on Handshake today!
What are some tips for job searching during this time?
- GradConnection: Industry Insights Webinars
- Ryan Robinson: 6 Steps How To Get a Remote Job This Weekend in 2020 (Ultimate Guide)
- Handshake: A List of Free Services and Resources to Help You Right Now
- Business Insider: The 30 best high-paying jobs of the future
- The Muse: What Does the Coronavirus Pandemic Mean for Your Job Search?
- GoinGlobal: Global Employment Briefings
- GoinGlobal: Working During a Global Pandemic
- GoinGlobal: COVID Career Advice
- LinkedIn: Navigating coronavirus: We’re In It Together
What companies are still hiring?
- Handshake: 500 Companies Hiring Students on Handshake Right Now
- The Muse: Companies Are Still Hiring During COVID-19—Here Are 103 That Want Your Applications Now
- Candor: Who’s freezing hiring from coronavirus (Check in with your recruiter for up to date information)
- WayUp: Companies Still Hiring during COVID-19
- LinkedIn: Here’s who’s hiring right now
- NYU Lockin Portal: Find Jobs in China
- Jumpstart: Get hired by companies that you care about with the support of a trusted community
- Interested??: Social Justice Minded Jobs
Where do I find remote jobs, internships or opportunities?
- Parker Dewey: Search microinternships, 5-40 hour paid projects that can be done remotely (International students must talk to OGS)
- SkillSoniq: Connecting skilled talent with great companies
- Covintern: Get connected with remote internships at top startups and companies
- Ryan Robinson: 78 Best Freelance Jobs Websites to Get Remote Freelance Work (Fast) in 2020
- The Forage: Virtual Work Experience Programs
- Handshake: “Get hired remotely” Handshake Landing Page
Where can I find the Your Career and Covid-19 Zoom Webinar Recordings?
- Navigate Your Job Search During Covid-19: April 10 & June 5
- Virtual Networking: April 17 & June 12
- Planning for Summer: April 24 & June 19
- Job Searching for International Students with OGS: May 1 & June 26
- Virtual Interviewing: May 8 & July 10
- Finding Growth/Resilient Industries: May 15 and July 17
- Staying Resilient in a Challenging Job Market: May 22 and July 24
- Conducting a Global Job Search: May 29 and July 31
- Alumni Advice: August 7
Where can I find more Wasserman and NYU Resources?
- Job and Internship Search During COVID-19
- Mindfulness During the Job Search
- Become Violet Ready, Skills for Success Beyond NYU
- Job Search Guide for Graduating Seniors
- Job Search Guide for Graduate Students
- NYU Service Virtual Volunteering Opportunities
- NYU OGS COVID-19 and Emergency Information
- Resource Guide for Careers in Podcast Series
Relevant Wasserman Blog Posts: